Peeking inside Crumble Crew - Tulodong Atas, SCBD



It's me again!!
Gatau lagi udah berapa dasawarsa kutinggalkan dunia blog ini. Kemudian tiba suatu waktu rindu yang tak lagi terbendung, and i decided to write again :)

So here is my very first post after a very long time goes for ISCAKETORY or ISAURA CAKE FACTORY!!
ISCAKETORY is placed inside a lifestyle junction : Crumble Crew (. There are some other food tenants such as Nalu Bowls, Cyclo Coffee, Mangan-Mangan, etc. And one of the tenants that catch my eyes is ISCAKETORY. I was meant to just have coffee with my friend, but then we ended up visit ISCAKETORY first then went to Cyclo to get our coffee and seated back at ISCAKETORY.

There were actually 3 areas in Crumble Crew: 1st floor non-smoking indoor area, 1st floor outdoor smoking area, and 2ns floor smoking area.




ISCAKETORY is at the corner beside Pokey Studio and was pretty crowded at the time i visited. The place itself has its own open kitchen (as you can see in the main picture), quite small with just a few seats and tables. They serve quite a wide range of the pastries and drink, as you can see below

Menu
There are so many options that made me confused to choose (typical me..) After sometime, me and my friend finally made our decision. I'm down with the savory, while my friend went with the sweet.

Sweet vs Savory

closer look: Poached Egg Pastry (30k)
closer look: Brownies (50k)

Mine was to Poached Egg Pastry, while my friend went with the Brownies. The Poached Egg Pastry was definitely to die for! Flaky outside and soft inside. The seasoning was spot on. If you like savory treats, this one is mandatory. This one went well with my ice cappucino from Cyclo Coffee.

Meanwhile, the brownies itself wasn't too sweet. The chocolate was so thick that you barely taste the brownies (which is still in the good side for me). The chocolate tasted very rich and a bit salty, which fit my liking. And for the portion, you can share this dessert for 2-3 people. And this brownies will go well with unsweetened coffee.


For the coffee i ordered Ice Cappucino(47k) which was ice blended. And my friend ordered Ice Latte (42k). Both were from Cyclo Coffee (still in the same area)

And not to forget, what made our visit memorable was the kind service that we experienced at Iscaketory :) which unfortunately not something we experienced with Cyclo Coffee crew at that time :(


Iscaketory - inside Crumble Crew
Jalan Tulodong Bawah No 1A, SCBD, Selong, Kebayoran Baru, RT.8/RW.4, Selong, Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12110

Open hours: everyday 7AM - 10PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Union: Union made is well made they said

Bandung trip #day 3 - Fabrik Eatery & Bar